Classroom AV Package
Unfortunately, technology in the classroom is often more frustrating than effective. The headache begins at the design stage—random parts need to be pieced together to form some semblance of a system. The headache continues into the purchasing stage—technology is expensive, often costing multiple thousands of dollars per classroom. Installation is just as painful—those random parts now need to be connected together, and extensive programming is required to make them operate as one. And then the head explodes—the system is too daunting for the teacher, so they let it sit unused.
Thousands of dollars and countless hours are wasted. Even worse, our children are missing the opportunity to leverage technology and accelerate their learning.
The studies are undisputable: children perform better when they clearly hear the instructor, and a properly designed audio amplification system will improve test scores. Children also engage better and maintain their attention when digital media is incorporated into the lesson plan. It’s unfortunately all worthless, however, if the district budget won’t afford the technology or the educator is intimidated by its use.
Enter the TL-CAV-01 classroom AV package. We’ve designed the system to be affordable, easy-to-install, intuitive to use, and powerfully effective as a teaching tool. The system includes both audio and video management, and only requires a single twisted pair cable to connect all of the components. Best of all, a simple wallplate controller provides the educator with volume control and source selection, and automatic modes of operation ensure the system will be used and not feared. This single TL-CAV-01 part number replaces hours of design and installation work, and the all-in system price is unrivaled in the classroom technology market.
TechLogix Networx is changing the classroom technology experience, and we’re proud to be leading the way for our children and our future.
- (1) included wallplate transmitter
- (1) included wallplate controller
- (1) included surface-mount receiver/processor
- (2) HDMI source inputs
- Automatic switching with connection sensing
- Manual control via IR and RS232
- USB pass-through for interactive whiteboard integration
- Single twisted pair connectivity
- Mic/line input with 48V phantom power
- HDMI output with audio de-embedding
- Built-in 2x20W 4Ω amplifier
- TCP/IP connectivity for system wide monitoring and diagnostics
- Firmware upgradeable via USB thumb drive
- IR learning for control of connected devices