Show-me puck with HDMI & VGA inputs
Historically, collaboration technology meant expense and complexity or do-it-yourself frustration. In either case, rarely was the actual use and preference of the ultimate user considered. Enter the TechLogix SMP System.
This intuitive package combines a control system, twisted pair extender, and presentation switcher in a single, affordable package.
Simply place the transmitter in the collaboration space, place the receiver at the display or projector, connect the two with a twisted pair cable, and connect power to the receiver.
No more complexity, lost remote controls or missing presentation adapters—the SMP transmitter and receiver manage the room reliably, affordably, and intuitively.
- Designed for table or podium-top use
- HDMI and VGA+audio inputs
- HDMI output
- Twisted pair connection between transmitter and receiver
- Buttons for source selection and display control
- Built-in cable strain relief and security
- Built-in IR window for learning commands
- Selectable CEC and IR display control outputs
- Powered from the receiver
- Locking power supply
- 220 ft. (70m) max distance between transmitter and receiver